Exhibiting at the CUE Conference
March 19 - 21, 2015 | Palm Springs, California
The CUE 2014 Conference hosted approximately 5,500 attendees, and we are expecting similar numbers for our CUE 2015 Conference.
Sponsor CUE '15Many sponsorship opportunities exist in and beyond the CUE Conference. A list of this opportunities is available here. An organization is required to exhibit in order to sponsor the conference.
Advertise in Conference MaterialsOpportunities exist to purchase conference program advertisements, bag insertions and other advertising opportunities. An organization is required to exhibit in order to advertise.
Unlike other educational technology conferences, CUE Conferences allow selling in their exhibit areas. Decision-making educators and school administrators come prepared to purchase hardware, software and classroom materials.
2015 Tentative Exhibit hall hours:
- Thursday, March 19 - 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday, March 20 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, March 21 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
EXHIBIT ONLY HOURS:
- Thursday 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Friday 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Exhibitor Set-up hours:
- Wednesday, March 18 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday, March 19 - 8:00 am - 9:30 am
CUE offers lead retrieval scanners.
- Wireless one-button pocket scanner
- Lead qualification system customizable on site
- Great for in-booth lead qualification and concurrent session attendance tracking
- Leads spreadsheets downloaded from secure site next day
- Order and select CUE Palm Springs
Exhibitors that have products or services directly related to educational technology and/or curriculum are cordially invited to exhibit at the CUE Conferences. Such products and services include but are not limited to:
- Hardware (computer systems, peripherals, audio visual)
- Educational software (administrative and instructional)
- Educational material publishers
- Digital content providers
- Internet products and services
- Network products and services
- Professional organizations related to technology in education
- Educational institutions offering advanced degrees
- International, national, and state departments of education
- County and local offices of education
- Public and/or educational broadcasting organizations
- Laptop bags, mobile gear and other technology accessories
- Companies providing products and services not included in the above list may still be eligible for participation but should contact CUE, for approval prior to submitting an application for booth space.
For more information, contact:
Director of Marketing
877 Ygnacio Valley Road, Suite 200
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 478-3459- Direct line
(925) 934-6799 fax dduree(at)cue.org