National Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Registration
Rates good until Dec. 1, 2017
Full Conference only. For Saturday only rates please see under "Pre-Registration."
Rates good from December 2, 2017 to February 23, 2017.
Rates available February 24, 2017 or until sold-out.
|Early Bird Registration
*Student and Retiree Discounts Available - Save $10 - Contact the CUE Office at 925-478-3460
One-Day Only Exhibit Hall Tickets
Available by online or on-site registration only; fee is $40. Your ticket can be used for a spouse, student, or any teacher or administrator that would like to visit the Exhibit Hall, but who are unable to attend sessions. You will be issued a ticket color coded for a specific day. Valid for exhibit hall only. Children 16 and younger are not allowed into the exhibit hall.
All refund/transfer requests will incur a $65 data processing fee if made by Feb. 16, 2018 . We cannot accept any refund/transfer requests after February 16, 2018.
No refund/transfer requests will be honored after February 16, 2018.
Refund/transfer requests must be submitted in writing or via email to Amy Jenkins at email@example.com
by February 16, 2018:
877 Ygnacio Valley Road, Suite 200
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
After February 16, 2017 refund/transfer requests are not available.
- All refunds will be made to the registrant whose name appears on the registration form, regardless of who paid the fees.
- All refunds are issued in the form of a check. We do not apply refunds to credit cards.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for the refund check to arrive.
- Refund/transfer requests postmarked after February 16, 2017 will not be honored.
- Refund/transfer requests will not be processed on-site at the conference.
- No refunds for Workshops/Jam Sessions.
- Deadline to request refunds/transfers in writing is February 16, 2017. After February 16, 2017, refunds/transfers will not be honored.
Attendee grants permission to CUE to utilize attendee's image or likeness in any still photography, any live or recorded video display, or other transmission or reproduction (including audio) in whole or in part of the event for any purpose.
To help us plan for special services, individuals with disabilities are requested to contact CUE, Inc. by January 15, 2018. Please call Grace Collins at 925/478-7309 or gcollins(at)cue.org.