American Canyon High School
Fallcue.org | #cue
TOSA/Tech Coach (14%)
Looking for Partnership opportunities at the CUE 2017 Fall Conference in American Canyon, CA?
CUE is offering partnership opportunities for companies that have products or services directly related to educational technology. Each partnership can offer you a variety of benefits that will give your company good exposure to our attendees.
Partner Tiers 1 - 3
Includes a 4 ft counter height kiosk located in the Administration Building Hallways, 1st and 2nd floor.
Partner Tiers 1 - 4
Includes a 1- hour session.
Sessions will be held in the American Canyon High School classrooms. Your session(s) will be also included in the Conference Program, and Conference Online Program, listed as commercial sessions (must be submitted by published deadlines).
For a full list of the different tier levels and benefits, please refer to the Partner Form.
- Partner Kiosks Located inside the Administration Building Hallways, 1st and 2nd Floor.
- 4 ft Counter Height Kiosks
- Partners Kiosks & Sessions - Friday, Oct. 27, 2017 ONLY
- Classroom Sessions
Fall CUE Partnership FAQs
We have put together the most frequently asked questions from our vendors/partners, for the Fall CUE Conference. If you can't find the information you are looking for, please contact Grace Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-478-7309.
Who attends the Fall Conference?
- Educators, technology coordinators, TOSAs, administrators, and those who are looking to see how technology can support student achievement. The majority of our Fall Conference attendees are teachers form the Norther CA area.
- Expected attendance for the Fall conference is around 1,300 people; making this a sell-out event.
Is Internet and Electricity included for my Kiosk?
- The school Wifi and a power outlet are included with your kiosk.
Can partners attend sessions or other conference events?
- Yes. Your badge is a full conference registration.
How do we arrange shipping?
- Since the conference is at a high school site, there is no shipping available to the location; you would need to arrange shipping directly with your hotel.
Does the Fall Conference offers exhibit space with vendors?
- Partners, Tier 1 - 3, have a 4 ft counter height table “kiosk” where you have space for collateral, and the opportunity to meet and greet attendees. This is not an exhibit hall setting, the kiosks are located in the hallways of the Administration building.