How to Register for a CUE Event
Pay ONLINE by credit card (Visa/MasterCard), Purchase Order, or eCheck
Register for the conference with a Visa/MasterCard, Purchase Order or eCheck. Check event web pages for registration deadlines. Your registration is complete ONLY when you have received a confirmation on the screen (This includes registration authorized by purchase order number). You will receive an email from CUE with confirmation of your registration. If you do not receive an email confirmation after your registration process, please contact the CUE office at 925/478-3460.
How to register as an individual
How to register with a PO or register other individuals
To register by credit card (Visa/MasterCard) or eCheck:
(see column two for instruction for additional options, including registering multiple individuals and paying by PO)
To register by Purchase Order, register another individual or to register multiple individuals with by credit card (Visa/MasterCard only), Purchase Order or eCheck
- If not logged in, log in using your CUE.org account or create a new CUE.org account (To create a new account, simply input your current email address and a password you'd like to use for your CUE.org account - just as if you were going to log in. Then, instead of clicking "login", click on "Create New Account").
- Select the event and then follow the checkout process.
- Confirm your account information and make any necessary updates. This information may be printed on your badge. Please check for accuracy.
- Once complete click on "Checkout."
- Enter your credit card or eCheck information and then click "Authorize."
- After authorizing payment, you will be presented with a confirmation of your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you.
- Have each registrant follow steps 1-4 on “How to register as an individual”.
- After step 4, the individual will use the “Send Quote for PO” button to send their shopping basket to the person responsible for payment of the registration, the “purchasing agent.”
- The email to the “agent” will contain a link to the Registration Checkout Manager and a cart ID to continue the checkout process.
- The “agent” will use their email address or cart id(s) to add all individual shopping baskets into a unified checkout manager.
– Use the "Remove" button to remove unwanted items from the list.
- If the “agent” has the PO (Purchase Order Policy) or payment method ready, then proceed to the correct payment method on the right and follow directions to authorize payment and register all individual carts in the order.
NOTE: Authorization by a PO number (Purchase Order Policy) must include an image or pdf upload of the complete PO document with all contact information and PO number clearly visible.
CUE has the right to remove registrations if a clear image or pdf of the PO is not included at time of authorization.
|NOTE: If you have a check ready to send to CUE for registration, it is preferred to use the Registration Checkout Manager first to complete the registrations of everyone and hold their seats, while the check is in the mail to our office or register by using eCheck.
Purchase Order (PO) Policy
A PO is a contract between CUE and the district for agreement to pay
- Invoice terms are 30 days after registration (not 30 days after the event).
- Check payment is due to the CUE office 30 days after registration (not 30 days after the event).
- If an attendee is a “no show”, the district is still responsible for payment since a cancellation was not submitted by the deadline. POs are an agreement to pay.
IMPORTANT Registration Notes
- Read instructions carefully
- Registration accepted online only
- Meals may not be included, please read the CUE event details
- Please pay by purchase order, eCheck, or credit cards (Visa/MasterCard).
- An emailed confirmation will be sent to you after your registration has been processed. If you do not receive an email confirmation by the posted event deadline, please contact CUE.
- For more information call 925/478-3460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Learning events are not refundable or transferable. All sales final for Professional Learning events.
Please be aware of the following policies if you are unable to attend a CUE National or Fall Conference
CUE will retain a $50 data processing fee on all refund/transfer requests made by the posted conference deadline. No refunds will be issued for amounts under $30. No refund/transfer requests will be honored after the posted conference deadline.
Refund/transfer requests must be submitted in writing or via email to Jessica Siasoco at email@example.com
by the posted conference deadline:
877 Ygnacio Valley Road, Suite 200
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
After the posted conference deadline, refund/transfer requests are not available.
- All refunds will be made to the registrant whose name appears on the registration form, regardless of who paid the fees.
- All refunds are issued in the form of a check. We do not apply refunds to credit cards.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for the refund check to arrive.
- Refund/transfer requests postmarked after the posted conference deadline will not be honored.
- Refund/transfer requests will not be processed on-site at the conference.
- No refunds for additional conference activities such as workshop or CUE swag.
- Deadline to request refunds/transfers in writing is posted on the conference website. After posted event deadline, refunds/transfers will not be honored.