DOES YOUR DISTRICT OR CHARTER HAVE UNUSED FUNDS IN THE EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY K-12 VOUCHER PROGRAM?
The Education Technology K-12 Voucher Program is a grant program thatresulted from the antitrust Settlement Agreement between California consumers and Microsoft Corporation. The vouchers made available through this Settlement Agreement are to be used to reimburse eligible K-12 schools for their purchasesof a wide variety of computer hardware and software products, IT Supportand Professional Development Services. A detailed list of products andservices that qualify for cash reimbursement may be found at the “VoucherProducts and Services” heading (paragraph D.) at the program website.
Many districts and charter schools have very substantial unused funding.
- Find the amount of funds available to your district or charter school by clicking on the Balance Statements link here.
- Consult these links at the program website:
- How to Redeem Vouchers
- Product Eligibility Information
- Approved Providers of Services
- Contact the Claims Administrator
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The deadline to redeem the vouchers is September 25, 2013.
- Contact Doris Stephen at CDE for guidance on accessing the funds:firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-324-9943.