CUE produces two conferences focused on the innovative use of technology in education each year and collaborates with other organizations to produce symposia and other large events that target all levels of educators, policymakers and administrators. Choose from among those below:
- Drawing thousands of attendees including teachers, administrators and other educational professionals, the Annual CUE Conference is our largest effort, a central hub of innovation in education. If you are looking to see how technology can support student achievement, this is THE place.
- Our Fall Conference is a more intimate event held on the campus of a truly future-focused school. With 100 unique sessions a day, including "The Flipped Classroom" keynote by Jonathan Bergmann, our opening Friday night keynote and dozens of popular bite-sized sessions and more intense 3 hour workshops.
- Our partner events, including:
- Macworld Educator strand; a day packed full of exciting, relevant tips, tricks, and ideas you can take back to your classrooms and schools on using Apple, Google and other amazing tools.
- CES Higher and K12 Ed Tech Summits, held within the world's largest consumer electronics event.
- Leadership 3.0 Symposium, geared specifically to administrators and delivered by top educational leaders.
- NEW - the eLearning Strategies Symposium, a joint event with CLRN, designed to provide strategies and solutions for teachers and administrators around online and blended learning in K12 education.
All CUE events serve to provide professional development specifically targeted to unique educational groups, from administrators to online and blended teachers and others across the educational spectrum. We strive to bring the most outstanding, sharpest educational minds together to focus on innovation, education and student achievement by using technology in the classroom. We prepare teachers, administrators and ultimately, our students for the future.
Don't see what you're looking for here? Try our events page!